Packaging products that protect your inventory and your reputation
Below is a list of the most common packaging products we offer. However, this is not an exhaustive list, as we provide custom packaging solutions for a number of our customers. If you do not see what you are looking for, please contact us to talk through our options more extensively.
Protective & Cushion Packaging
ProtecPac can create custom-engineered protective and cushion packaging solutions that help keep your products safe from shocks, vibration and other shipping hazards.
Here are a few of the custom protective and cushion packaging solutions we can offer:
- Crosslinked/XLPE, beaded EPE and EPP, polyurethane, and polyethylene foam cushion packaging solutions
- Cushion packaging solutions made from paper, paper pulp and corrugated
- Dividers manufactured from a range of materials
We produce custom corrugated boxes to your specifications in a variety of paper and plastic combinations, coatings and finishes. Our products are all measured against a standardized quality assurance test, meaning you can count on receiving consistent protection for your product and your brand’s reputation.
ProtectPac offers the following custom corrugated packaging solutions:
- Coated and laminated corrugated packaging
- Plastic corrugated returnable containers
- Flexo printing for corrugated packaging
Crating can be a great packaging solution for large products, even if they’re highly sensitive. However, it can get expensive if the wrong size crate is used. Our experts will work with you to create a custom crating solution designed for the most efficient shipping and cost savings. Our custom crating products include:
- Cleated wood crates
- Wood and corrugated folding crates
- Custom barrier-type bags made with vapor corrosion inhibitor (VCI) or anti-static properties
- Triple-wall corrugated crates
- Specialty cushioned pallets with custom-engineered floater/suspension bases
- Certified recycled content available for both paper and foam products
- Forestry certification available for paper-based products
- Plastic returnable containers